Work with line manager in negotiating and administering New Delhi and State offices including timely signing of new/extension office/ guest house/ ware house leases, facilitating legal compliance with Government Ministries and Departments and other local bodies and authorities to ensure all statutory compliance to run operations are fully met.
• 100% compliance with the audit requirements.
Responsible for keeping track and record of visas and FRRO documents for expatriates working in India and ensure timely registrations/renewal and valid work permits at all times.
• Ensure no complaints
Support Line Manager in networking and contact development including liaison with concerned Government Departments, Embassies, Legal Advisor and other relevant stakeholders.
• Maintain contact information and good relationship with them.
• Supporting in development of Administrative Policy Guidelines.
• Assisting in the interpretation and application of Administrative Instructions, rules and regulations, policies and practices.
• Assisting State Offices in establishment of proper admin, systems, structure, procedures to meet statutory requirement.
• Facilitate in implementation of administrative policy and protocol related functions in all MSI Offices in India.
• Ensure all organisational assets including equipment’s, vehicles and other moveable and fixed assets in all offices are insured at all times.
• Maintain and control project vehicles including insurance and maintenance
• To keep records of all the vehicle in the office
• Providing appropriate assistance to MSI Official visitors, events management and administrative support to all conferences and official receptions.
• Ensure that all MSI travel happens in accordance with the travel policy.
• Negotiate the best rates and deals available in the markets for travel and lodging.
• Excellent calendar management skills, scheduling complex meetings and handling logistics.
• Coordinating complex domestic and international travel arrangements and international meetings
• To supervise and monitor the Housekeeping staff.
• To coordinate with the field administrative assistant in connection to all administrative functions or issues.
• Provide expert guidance and leadership to more junior staff.
Skills and Experience
• Master’s degree in business management, administration or any other relevant field of discipline.
• Five years of experience in office management and administration at managerial level in a large sized organization.
Skills / Ability
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
• Ability to work without close supervision or should be self driven
• Customer relationship management
• Ability to work in a team as part of the team
• MS Office
Personality / Attitude
• drive and enthusiasm
• ability to remain calm in a pressurized environment
• able to give long hours to the office
• friendly, helpful, warm and caring manner